Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Kinkaid Civil Construction is a family-owned, heavy civil construction company looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
- Proficient in forming concrete structures like headwalls, catch basins, and retention walls.
- Must have several years in concrete and be proficient in finishing
- Knowledge in setting forms, rebar placement, concrete placement, and concrete finishing
- Prepare worksites for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms on specified locations.
- Align, and erect different types of concrete structures for foundations.
- Spread, level and smooth concrete by using rakes, shovels and trowels.
- Finish concrete surfaces by performing any number of floating and brushing activities.
- Assist with the fabrication of concrete wells, footings, columns and panels by hauling and clamping panels.
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- 1-2 years minimum work experience
- Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
- Ability to verify levelness.
- Ability to work without close supervision and be able to adapt to a wide variety of conditions.
- Takes pride in craftsmanship.
- Works within precise standards of accuracy.
- Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines.
- Practice good safety habits.
What we are proud to offer you
- Accident/ Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Pay
- Free Competent Person, Confined Space, First Aid and/or OSHA 10/30 training
Last Updated: 07/03/2019